Monday 28 December 2015

Arrival at Gatwick Airport

One of the famous beautiful and busiest Airport in UK.It’s the second busiest airport in UK.

Gatwick.

Gatwick-Car.jpg

I'd been travelling for about 18 hours before I'd gotten to Gatwick, but it was the first contact with Britain in weeks, so was glad to arrive in my own country.  I was making a connecting flight late morning, so the terminal through to customs wasn't that busy, but the shopping area pre-security was fairly busy.  Lots of places to eat and shop, some nice lounges too if you don't mind paying for entry.  Staff and security were on form with banter and did their jobs diligently.Once you figure out that this airport requires a three-dimensional approach you will have an easier time. Be prepared to take elevators a lot, walk a lot, and perhaps take a monorail. Like all British airports it's a verifiable nightmare. It also has a fantastic selection of restaurants and shops once through immigration.At last I found rental car Gatwick airport, I hired it and finally moved to the home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment